5G Will Work in your Phone or Not: 5G Spectrum for network has been auctioned in the country and telecom companies are also preparing to rollout 5G network at the earliest. Airtel could launch 5G service by the end of this month. At the same time, Reliance Jio has also indicated the launch soon. In such a situation, a big question can also be in the mind of the users whether their phone will support 5G network?
In fact, most of the people’s smartphones are from before the 5G spectrum auction. At the time of manufacturing of these smartphones, it was not sure on which bands 5G network would be available in India or in which. At the same time, many companies have sold only one or two 5G bands in their phones in the name of 5G.
It’s all about the 5G Bands
At the same time, after the spectrum auction, it has all been decided in which bands will get 5G network. Still people want to know whether 5G will run in their phone or not. In such a situation, if you also want information related to whether your phone is 5G compatible or not, then you have to do some simple work.
5G Will Work in your Phone or Not? How to Check 5G Compatibility of Phone?
- You have to follow these steps to check 5G compatibility in your phone.
- First of all you have to go to your smartphone’s settings.
- You will see many options here. You will have to click on Connection or Wi-Fi & Network option.
- Users will get the option of SIM & Network or Mobile Networks in some phones here. Click on it.
- Here you will find the option of Network Mode. If 5G is seen in Preferred Network Type, then your phone will support 5G.
Apart from this, you can also get information about the 5G bands of your phone by visiting the phone’s website and both of these are considered very easy ways.