Airtel 5G: High-speed Mobile Internet 5G service has been started in the India from October 1. On this day, Airtel first started 5G service in India. Bharti Airtel has started 5G service in eight major cities of the country from October 1. These cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Siliguri and Kolkata.
Along with the rollout in these cities, 5G signals have started coming in people’s phones. If you also live in these cities and till now 5G network is not coming in your phone then in this report we will tell you easy way to set up 5G network.
This is how to set up Airtel 5G network
- For 5G network you need to have a phone with 5G connectivity.
- Now you have to open the settings of your smartphone and from here go to the Sim Card & Mobile Networks or Connection option.
- From here you have to select the SIM card and go to the Preferred Network Type.
- You have to select 5G (Auto) network from the network mode.
- After this your phone will start getting 5G network and the 5G network symbol will also appear in the status bar of your phone.
- On this network, you will get better network and connectivity than before. However, for 5G internet, you may have to wait a little longer.
By 2024, Airtel 5G will be in the whole country
Airtel 5G service has been started in the first phase from eight cities. After this, the company says that Airtel 5G will be extended to almost all the cities of the country by March 2023 and by March 2024 there will be Airtel 5G network in the entire country.
Airtel 5G has this 5G bands
Airtel has purchased 5G bands worth Rs 43,084 crore in spectrum auction. Airtel has spectrum available up to 19,867.8 MHz in the 900MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz, 3300 MHz, 3.5 GHz and 26 GHz bands.
Like us on MahaNeo.Com – Facebook