Axis Bank FD : Axis Bank has given a wonderful gift to its users during the festive season. Axis Bank, working in the private sector, has once again brought happiness to its users. If you are a user of Axis Bank, then this information can be very useful for you. Actually, Axis Bank has drastically increased the interest rates of FDs. This time the increase is 0.75 percent.
Interest Rates Hike on Axis Bank FD
Axis Bank has recently announced a hike in FD interest rate. The increased interest rates will be implemented by the bank from October 14. So let’s know its new rate.
Axis Bank FD Information: FD Rate Hike
According to the information received by the bank, the bank has changed the rates of interest on FD of less than Rs 2 crore. The bank has announced to give more interest on FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years. With this decision of the bank, the customers are going to benefit a lot. Because Axis Bank is the only Private Bank in the country.
Know Axis Bank FD New Interest Rates
- On time 7 days to 60 days: 3.50 percent interest
- 61 days to 6 months : 4.25 percent interest
- 6 Months to 1 Year : 5.00 percent interest
- 1 year to 15 months: 6.10 percent interest
- Less than 2 years: Interest of 6.15 percent
- 2 Years to 3 Years: 6.20 percent interest
- 3 Years to 10 Years: 6.10 percent interest
Like us on MahaNeo.Com – Facebook