Know Your CIBIL score: Before giving any kind of loan from personal to home loan, the banks checks your CIBIL score. After that, he decides whether to approve the loan application or not. Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited or CIBIL is the premier agency to provide credit reports and scores to individuals. The CIBIL Score is a three-digit number. It is between 300 and 900.
A high CIBIL score indicates that you are financially sound enough to repay the loan. Hence, a good CIBIL score helps you to avail loans easily and at lower interest rates. In such a situation, if you know your CIBIL score before applying for the loan, then the work will become easier.
According to the more or less CIBIL score, you will be able to easily choose the bank or NBFC from where to take the loan. Here we are telling the process of CIBIL checking.
How to Know your CIBIL score online?
There are many online portals available that tell your CIBIL score for free. You can also check your score by visiting the official website of CIBIL. Here we are telling the complete process to check CIBIL from the official website.
Here is the Process to Know Your CIBIL score
- Visit official CIBIL website www.cibil.com
- Click on ‘Get Your Free CIBIL Score‘ display on the home page
- Then enter your personal details such as your name, email ID and create a password
- After submitting all details, click on ‘Accept & Continue‘
- An OTP will come on the mobile no. Enter this and click on ‘Continue‘
- You have successfully enrolled, the message will display on the screen. Then Click on Go to Dashboard
- Your CIBIL Score will display on the screen
What is the best CIBIL score for taking Loans?
CIBIL score ranges from 300-900. In such a situation, it is best to have a CIBIL score close to 900. This will give you a better deal on loan and credit card.
A CIBIL score of 750 to 850 is also considered good, and your loan application is more likely to be approved with a score in that range. However, it may happen that the interest rates that you would get on the CIBIL of 900 will not be available in this.
Like us on MahaNeo.Com – Facebook