Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna: Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde on Tuesday directed the administration to expand the scope of the incentive scheme for farmers who have not paid their crop loans. Shinde said that some of the clauses in the scheme are very strict and should be changed. Farmers are called the world’s breadwinners. This farmer grows grain by sweating in the field. That is why you and I satisfy the hunger of the people. In the fields, works hard to grow grains, vegetables and fruits. He is doing his work without the taste of wool, wind, rain or cold. He takes his crop by overcoming adversity.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna – Announcement By Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde
The Cabinet on Wednesday announced an incentive scheme of Rs 50,000 for farmers who regularly repay crop loans. Chief Minister Eknath Shinde said that about 14 lakh farmers will benefit from this scheme and the state will spend Rs 6000 crore for it. Under the scheme, three financial years 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 will be considered. “If a farmer has taken a loan in any two of the three financial years and has made regular repayments, the farmer will be eligible for the scheme,” Shinde said. Farmers who suffered losses due to heavy rains, floods and natural calamities in 2019 and got loan waiver can also be beneficiaries under this scheme. Relatives of the deceased farmer are also eligible if they have repaid the loan.
|Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna 2022 Loan Incentive Scheme / महात्मा जोतिराव फुले शेतकरी कर्जमुक्ती योजना – 2019 अंतर्गत प्रोत्साहनपर लाभ योजना
|Government of Maharashtra / महाराष्ट्र सरकार
|Maharashtra Farmers / महाराष्ट्रातील शेतकरी
|Farmers to be Debt Free / शेतकऱी कर्जमुक्त व्हावेत
What is Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Loan Waiver Scheme List 2022?
Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde announced loan waiver for farmers in Maharashtra after New Government came to power in the state. Mahatma Jotirao Phule loan waiver scheme was started for this purpose. Through this scheme, the state government has to give an Incentive of up to Rs. 50,000 rupees to the small landholding farmers. Farmers who took crop loan Repaid Timely and other Farmer are eligible for this scheme.
Which farmers will not be eligible? in Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna
- Former and Present Ministers, and MLAs and MPs
- Central and State Government Officers, Employees (having salary above 25 thousand per month) (excluding Class IV)
- Officers, employees (with salary above 25,000 per month) of Government of Maharashtra recognized enterprises (excluding IV category)
- Board of Directors of Co-operative Sugar Factories, Agricultural Produce Market Committee, Co-operative Milk Union, Urban Co-operative Banks, Co-operative Yarn Mills and officers in these organizations having a salary of more than 25 thousand per month
- Rs. 25 thousand A person drawing pension of more than
- Individuals paying Income Tax other than Agricultural income
In case the information was useful to you, kindly consider joining our community on Facebook by following our page MahaNeo.Com on Facebook to get more tips and updates. Together, we can grow and learn.